Terms of trade at Magnetiskevipper.dk
CVR no.: 40291415
Phone number: +45 92 45 69 99
At Magnetiskevipper.dk we make reservations for any errors in our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change prices without prior consent. At the same time, reservations are made for sold out items.
Magnetiskevipper.dk receives payment with. The payment will only be deducted from your account when the item is shipped. All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and incl. VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold out/discontinued goods.
Magnetiskevipper.dk aims to dispatch orders concluded before 1 p.m. 17 The same day, order is then sent the next everyday life.
A 2 -year warranty is granted in accordance with the Purchasing Act. Our right of complaint applies to errors in material and/or fabrication. You can get the item repaired, exchanged, the money return or discount in the price, depending on the specific situation. The complaint does not apply to errors or injuries committed by incorrect handling of the product/service. You must advertise in "reasonable time" after discovering the defect/error. Magnetiskevipper.dk will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
Read more about your warranty on the Competition and Consumer Agency's website.
When returning, complaints and use of the right of withdrawal, the item must be sent to:
No shipments are received per Requirements.
In the case of a refund, please submit bank information in the form of reg. No. and account number so that the agreed amount can be transferred. The information can be provided without risk. mail or other electronic form as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our fulfillment of the reimbursement.
14 days full return policy is given on goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is calculated from that day;
- Where you receive the order.
- Get the last item in physical possession when it comes to an agreement on several different goods, ordered in one order, but is delivered individually or by several laps.
- Get the last party, or last part in physical possession when it comes to agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots/parts.
- The first item in physical possession when it comes to regular delivery of goods over a specified period.
You must bear the return costs yourself.
Cancellation must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase and from the cancellation you must return the shipment within 14 days of the time. The message must be given by email at email@example.com. In the message you must clearly note that you wish to use your right of withdrawal. If you wish to return the item to us, you must fill out the attached return slip and send the item to:
Magnetiskevipper.dkMøgelgårdsvej 4, 1 sal.
You cannot regret simply by refusing to receive the item, without at the same time giving clear notice.
Items exempt from the right of withdrawal
The following types of goods are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods that are manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or have gained a clear personal touch.
- Sealed goods which, for health protection or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for returning and where the seal is broken after delivery.
- Goods which, due to its kind, are inextricably mixed with others on delivery.
- Varer, hvor plomberingen er brudt.
- Udførte ikke-finansielle tjenesteydelser, hvis levering af tjenesteydelsen er påbegyndt med forbrugerens forudgående udtrykkelige samtykke og anerkendelse af, at fortrydelsesretten ophører, når tjenesteydelsen er fuldt udført.
- Delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium if the execution has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and recognition thereof that he or she thus loses his right of withdrawal.
- However, newspapers, journals or magazines exempt from subscription agreements for such publications.
- Agreements concluded at public auction.
- Goods that deteriorate or obsolete quickly.
You must return your order without undue delay and within 14 days of making your right of withdrawal. You must incur the direct expenses related to return. When you return, you are responsible for the item being wrapped properly. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation in the package. The expedition goes faster if you also fill out and attach our cancellation form.
You carry the risk of the item from the time of the delivery of the item and to, we have received it return.
We do not receive packages sent by email. Requirements.
Item's condition on return
You are only liable for any deterioration of the value of the item, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, properties of the item and the way it works. In other words, you can try the item as if you tried it in a physical store.
If the item is tried besides, what is described above, it is considered used. Which means that when you cancel the purchase, you only get a part or none of the purchase amount return, depending on the commercial value of the goods at the time of receipt - of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount, you must try the item without really using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course get the amount you have paid for us return.
In the event of a impairment for which you are liable, this purchase amount will be deducted.
When applying the right of withdrawal, all payments received from you are refunded, including delivery costs (except for extra costs due to your choice of a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery we offer), without undue delay and within 14 days of that date, where we have received notice of your decision to make use of the right of withdrawal. Repayment is made with the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to something else.
We can withhold the amount refund until we have received the item, unless you have provided documentation before then you have returned it.
A complaint about a product or service can be submitted to the Center for Complaints, the House of Commons, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg.
You can complain to the Center for Complaints via the Complaints Portal for the House of Commons.
Link: Complaint Portal for the House of the Board
If you are a consumer residing in another EU country, you can specify your complaint in the EU Commission's online complaint.
The platform can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you enter a complaint here, you must provide our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org