How to Apply Your Press-on Nails
1. Remove all previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push the cuticles back using the cuticle rod and disinfect the nails with booze pads.
3. Find your size of nails by placing on your finger and selecting sizes that best fit your natural nails.
4. Apply an even layer of glue to natural nails and the back of the glamnic nails.
5. Adjust the nails at the cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press firmly and hold for 10-30 seconds.
6. Apply all 10 nails and file or clip if necessary to obtain the desired shape.
1. Soak the nails in warm water for 20 minutes or until the glue loosens.
2. Gently arrow nails from the side. Do not force removal, soak the nails again if needed.